Clinicians at Embodied Life Therapy Center bring a wealth of experience in working with a wide variety of clients and concerns. Utilizing an integrative approach, our clinical team specializes in working with trauma, relational and attachment issues, as well as supporting individuals, partners, and families of all ages seeking more agency, embodiment, and empowerment in their lives.
At Embodied Life Therapy Center, we focus on supporting individuals who are navigating growth, concerns and/or whom have lived experience of:
- Developmental, Complex Trauma & PTSD
- Anxiety & Depression Presentations
- Mental & Emotional Dysregulation
- Communication and Conflict in Relationships
- Child, Adolescent, and Family Systems
- Impostor Syndrome
- Disordered Eating, Body image, & Eating Disorders
- Individuals Who Identify as Highly Sensitive Persons (HSP)
- LGBTQ+ Folx
- BIPOC Persons
- Individuals Committed to Their Growth and Potential
Clinicians at Embodied Life Therapy Center bring sensitivity, curiosity, and nonjudgmental awareness to sessions with a LGBTQ+ Affirming, Anti-Oppression oriented lens.
In addition to traditional talk therapy and Mindfulness-based approaches, Therapists incorporate therapeutic modalities of NARM, Brainspotting, EMDR, IFS, Art, Yoga, and Somatic Therapies integral to the healing of your mind, body, and spirit.
Our work together can transform the relationship you have with yourself and those around you by healing the unresolved trauma symptoms and opening your life up to your full potential. This freedom affords you the opportunity to build your unique strengths and resources in order to move forward.
Contact us to find the right fit for your needs